1. What’s your attitude towards your weight?
“I like to feel good in clothes and light on my feet – I am a tiny 5foot 3″ so I can’t creep above 9 stone. I am careful but naturally greedy so I eat healthful food with gusto and keep treats minimal.”
2. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
“Tigger like” ( I know that’s only two but it says it all)
3. How often do you go to the hairdresser?
“Not nearly as often as I would like. If I could have one beauty wish it would be for a hairdresser daily. I get insanely bored in hairdressers though so prefer to have someone come to my own home to do my highlights, usually every six weeks – that way I get to instagram, tweet, and sneak in Peaky Blinders into the bargain.”
4. Where do you stand on manicures?
“Love them – love pedicures too. But also very happy to play with my own extensive nail varnish collection.”
5. Desert island beauty must have?
6. How many times a week do you work out?
“I used to be in a really good routine with a personal trainer but that has drifted – I try and incorporate a solid hour’s walk at speed most days”
7. What’s your preferred type of exercise?
“Walking and weights – the only two things that slay middle age spread”
8. What time of day do you exercise?
“Morning every time – I peter out as the day goes on”
9. What’s your favourite food?
“I revert to Jewish girl staples – chicken soup and roast chicken”
10. Tip for looking your best?
“Laughter – I am a glass half full gal – always”